Time freeze details
- Written notice must be provided to us at lease fourteen (14) days prior to the commencement of the time freeze period;
- Your direct debit will move to the next applicable debit date determined by the length of time freeze;
- Your membership will automatically recommence the day after the nominated ‘to’ date;
- If extension of a current time freeze is required, this must also be submitted in writing;
- Time freeze submissions will not be back dated; and
- Time freeze is only applicable if all amounts payable for your membership are paid up to date.
Time freeze is available for a maximum of four (4) weeks per year with a minimum of two (2) weeks per occurrence.