Social women’s netball competitions are run on Tuesday and Thursday mornings between 9:40am and 12:00pm. Established over a number of years, these competitions have proven to be fun, enjoyable and entertaining. In the mornings, teams can even get together for a cup of coffee at the Vdock café within the centre at the completion of their game. Crèche services are also available in the morning from 9:00am to 12:00pm and prices start from $5.50.
Are you an individual player looking for a team? Come join FDLC’s Thursday morning team and have some fun. Please send firstname.lastname@example.org an email if interested.
FDLC by-laws: CLICK HERE
- Tuesday competition 24/07/18 - 4/12/18 (two week school holiday break 2nd & 9th October)
- Thursday competition 26/07/18 - 6/12/18 (two week school holiday break 4th & 11th October)
- Tuesday competition finals 11/12/18 - 18/12/18
- Thursday competition finals 13/12/18 - 20/12/18
Upfront season fees:
- Team nomination = $30 (upon nominating a team)
- Tuesday & Thursday morning women’s competition $1,116.00 (18 rounds)
- Player 12 month registration = $80 (July 2018 - June 2019)
How to enter a team
To enter a team please fill out the nomination form and either hand into reception or fill out, scan and send to email@example.com by the closing date (Sunday 8th of July 2018).
Team season fees to be paid as one upfront payment at reception before the start of the first game. All individual player registrations are paid through each player's account separately at reception (this must be completed in person at reception, as an ID photo will be attached to the player's account).