Social women’s netball competitions are run on Tuesday and Thursday mornings between 9:40am and 12:00pm. Established over a number of years, these competitions have proven to be fun, enjoyable and entertaining. In the mornings, teams can even get together for a cup of coffee at the Vdock café within the centre at the completion of their game. Crèche services are also available in the morning from 9:00am to 12:00pm and prices start from $5.50.
FDLC by-laws: CLICK HERE
2019 AUTUMN/WINTER COMPETITION NOMINATIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED
- Tuesday Morning Competition: 05/02/19 - 18/06/19 (Two-week school holiday break 16th & 23rd April)
- Thursday Morning Competition: 07/02/19 - 20/06/19 (Two-week school holiday break 18th & 25th April)
- Tuesday Morning Finals: 25/06/19 & 02/07/19
- Thursday Morning Finals: 27/06/19 & 4/07/19
Prices & Fees:
- Team Nomination: $30 (upon nominating a team)
- Team Season Fees: $1,116.00 (18 rounds)
- Player 6 month registration: $55 (January 2019 - June 2019)
How To Enter A Team
Team season fees to be paid as one upfront payment at reception before the start of the first game. All individual player registrations are paid through each player's account separately at reception (this must be completed in person at reception, as an ID photo will be attached to the player's account).
PLEASE NOTE: Our competitions are designed for you to 'form and bring a team'. If you are unable to form a team but would still like to play please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate you with any team that is in need of players.
CASUAL NETBALL COURT HIRE
The Netball courts are available for casual hire at the following rates:
Monday to Friday: $73 per hour; $50 per hour off-peak (Mon-Fri 5:30am - 9:00am)
Please note, Netball courst are not currently available for hire on weekends.
To make a casual booking, please contact reception on 9911 6300 or book online.