Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 1 hour
- 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2-3 ripe mashed banana
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup non-fat plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup diced organic ripe strawberries
- 1/4 cup smashed organic raspberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut, plus 3 tbsp for topping
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2-4 strawberries, sliced for topping
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Grease a loaf pan with oil or line with baking paper.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, mix together banana, brown sugar, egg, coconut oil vanilla, yogurt, and almond milk until smooth and creamy.
- Add dry mixture from step 3 into the wet ingredients, and mix until combined.
- Gently fold strawberries, raspberries, coconut and chia seeds into the mixture and then add into the loaf pan.
- Place sliced strawberries over the top of the bread and sprinkle with coconut.
- Bake for roughly 50-60 minutes, or until bread is completely cooked through.
Image and full recipe source: Ambitious Kitchen