Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts, skinned
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed
- 100g peas
- 1 fennel, trimmed
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Spring onion sauce
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoon garlic aioli or whole egg mayo
- 2 tablespoon plain yoghurt
- Set up the steamer with boiling water.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Steam the chicken for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Steam the asparagus, broccolini and pears for four minutes
- Finely chop the fennel and toss with chopped spring onion, olive oil, lemon juice, sea salt and pepper.
- If you have a food processor available, blend the sauce ingredients until smooth and season well.
- Rest the chicken for two minutes, and then slice against the grain.
- Remove the vegetables, drain and toss with the fennel until coated.
- Keeping the fennel to one side cut the asparagus and broccolini and arrange onto a dish with the peas.
- Arrange chicken and spring onion sauce on top, add the fennel, drizzle with any left-over dressing and serve.
Image and full recipe source: bit.ly/jilldupleixchicken