- 500grams organic carrots
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Fresh thyme
- 1/4 lemon
- Large handfuls rocket leaves
- Labne to serve (see below)
- Almond dukkah
- Preheat your oven to 180 C.
- Cut the carrots in half then into lengths and place onto a baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with the salt.
- Massage the oil and salt over the carrots and add thyme.
- Spread the carrots out onto a baking tray.
- Roast until golden and softened.
- Remove from the oven and allow tocool slightly.
- Place the carrots into a bowl and fold through rocket leaves gently.
- Pile onto a serving board.
- Squeeze over a little lemon juice and top with labne and almond dukkah.
A Note from Em
- Goats curd, feta or haloumi can be used in place of the labne.
- Tahini dressing can be used in place of the labne for a dairy free alternative.
- Need more protein? Serve with roasted organic chicken or salmon.