Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 500g extra lean pork mince
- 8 button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and grated
- 1 zucchini, ends trimmed, grated
- 2 tbs hoisin sauce
- 8 iceberg lettuce leaves
- Chilies & roasted peanuts to garnish (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes or until the onion softens.
- Add the pork mince and cook and for 5 minutes or until the mince changes browns and is cooked through.
- Add the mushroom, carrot and zucchini, and cook until the carrot is tender.
- Add the hoisin sauce and cook for 2 minutes or until the mixture is heated through.
- Spoon the pork mixture evenly among lettuce cups.
- Garnish with chillies and roasted peanuts (optional)
Image source: Recipetineats
full recipe source: Taste Australia