Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
- 1x 400g can of organic chickpeas, drained and rinsed (or 1 3/4 cups of cooked chickpeas)
- 1 cup organic peanut butter
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp bi-carb soda
- 1 cup organic dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup insecticide free almonds, chopped.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line two trays with baking paper.
- Add chickpeas and maple syrup to a food processor or high-powered blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a medium-sized bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix until thoroughly blended. The batter will be sticky.
- Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy!