- handful of curly kale
- handful of baby spinach
- 2x broccoli florets
- ½ green apple, julienned
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 egg
- Half sliced, ripe small avocado
- 1 handful buckwheat seeds, for sprinkling
1. Finely chop the kale, spinach and broccoli (including stems).
2. Toss in a bowl with the sliced apple and lemon juice.
3. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper
4. Serve topped with a perfectly poached egg, slices of ripe avocado and a sprinkle of buckwheat seeds.