Serves: 18 - 20 balls
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 0
- 1 1/4 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tbsp espresso powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup creamy natural nut or seed butter
- 1/3 cup honey or brown rice syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs (or mini chocolate chips)
Homemade Spice Blend
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp all-spice
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- Prepare the chai spice blend by mixing all of the dry ingredients together.
- Combine the chai spice blend with the oats, espresso powder, chia seeds and cacao nibs into a large bowl.
- Add in nut butter, honey or brown rice syrup, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Once combined, place bowl in the freezer for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove from freezer and using a tablespoon, scoop mixture into rounded balls and roll between palms to shape.
- No need for cooking a thing for this delicious and healthy snack and remember to store in the fridge in an airtight container!
Full recipe and image: bit.ly/fmkdirtychaiballs