Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
- ½ tablespoon butter
- 2 ribs celery , diced
- 3-4 large carrots diced
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 10 cups high-quality chicken broth
- 1 tsp salt , to taste
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/8 tsp dried sage
- 1/8 tsp crushed red chilli flakes
- 5 cups egg noodles
- 3 cups of shredded or roughly diced rotisserie chicken
1. Preheat a large pot over medium-high heat and add butter, diced celery, garlic and carrots and cook for 3 minutes.
2. Add chicken broth and season with salt, pepper, rosemary, sage and crushed chilli flakes.
3. Bring to the boil and add noodles, and cook until they noodles are al dente.
4. Finally, add in the rotisserie chicken, taste, and add more seasoning if necessary.
Image and full recipe source: Taste Better From Scratch