Serves: About 10 patties
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 45 mins
- 1 Head Cauliflower, florets broken apart
- 1Can Chick Peas rinsed and drained
- 1 Bell pepper diced small
- 1 Onion Diced small
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Cup Panko
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius
- .Boil or steam cauliflower until soft
- Saute onion and bell pepper over low heat until soft.
- Add garlic and saute for another minute or so.
- In a large bowl, mash chickpeas up well with a fork or the bottom of a cup.
- Add cauliflower and smash up as well.
- Add all other ingredients and stir until combined.
- Mix should be wet but come together in a ball without falling apart.
- Carefully make a ball in your hands with the mix. I did mine a little bigger than a golf ball.
- Press ball between hands to make a patty.
- Place patty on oiled pan or baking dish.
- Continue with the rest of the mix.
- Bake for 25 Minutes, flip the patties. and bake for another 20 minutes or until browned.
Images and recipe source: Doradaily