Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder/extract
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup (or any sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or any plant milk alternative)
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 ripe banana, mashed
- coconut oil for frying
- Coconut yoghurt, raspberry jam and mixed berries to serve
- Mix together maple syrup, almond milk, apple cider vinegar and mashed banana in a bowl.
- In another bowl, add all dry ingredients and combine well.
- Add dry mix into wet mix and stir just until a smooth batter forms.
- Fry in coconut oil on medium heat until brown on each side.
- Garnish with coconut yoghurt, raspberry jam and mixed berries to serve.
Image and full recipe source: bit.ly/buckwheatpancakestff