Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 50 mins
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Toss the thinly sliced sweet potatoes in oil until evenly coated.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk together spices and corn starch.
- Add sweet potatoes and toss until evenly coated in spice mixture
- Place sweet potatoes on wire racks in a single layer.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, until sweet potatoes look crispy and dry to touch
- To make dip fold the sliced spring onions into sour cream and serve with sweet potato chips.
Image and full recipe source: Delish