Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
- Olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 zucchini, finely chopped
- 3 tsp Moroccan seasoning
- 400g can lentils, rinsed, drained
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 120g Australian Baby Spinach
- 4 Free Range Eggs
- 1 tbsp pistachio dukkha
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Preheat an ovenproof frying pan with oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, carrot and zucchini and cook for 5 mins or until onion softens.
- Add seasoning and cook for another minute.
- Add lentils, tomato and 3/4 cup (185ml) water and cook for 3 mins or until mixture come to a simmer and then stir in spinach.
- Make 4 indents in lentil mixture and crack 1 egg into each indent.
- Bake for 10 mins or until eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Sprinkle with dukkha and coriander and serve.
Image and full recipe source: Taste Australia