Five Dock Leisure Centre is a gymnastics centre for everyone. Gymnastics is a great foundation sport for children helping develop strength, flexibility, gross motor skills and more. We can cater for children once they start walking right through to adults who want to have some fun in the gym.
The Centre boasts all Olympic apparatus and is run by a strong team of staff and coaches - many of which were once gymnasts themselves at the Centre.
Our excellent team of coaches work together to improve your child's gymnastics ability and foster a love for the sport.
Our coaches are all qualified with Gymanstics Australia and run programs based on fun and development.
Click here to find out more about our recreational classes and which one is right for you. For more information on our competitive
programs, click here.
- To provide a fully equipped gymnastics centre offering a variety of gymnastics classes for all ages and abilities within the community.
- To provide a safe, educational, caring and stimulating environment which provides programs designed to build self confidence and esteem.
- To provide you and your child with highly qualified and experienced Gymnastics coaches and a professional approach to teaching gymnastics.
- To maintain a high quality of technical expertise in the judging and coaching areas through the active involvement in accreditation, workshops and updating courses.
- To encourage all our gymnasts to reach their personal goals, whether at Club, Regional, State or National levels.