Bayside Kids Activities
Bayside kids is fully supervised and offers a range of sports and activities, including gymnastics, movies, arts and crafts and more for children 4-12 years of age.
The next Bayside Kids will run from:
- Week one: Tuesday, 1 October to Thursday, 3 October 2019
- Week two: Tuesday, 8 October to Thursday,10 October 2019.
Bookings open on Monday, 16 September 2019.
- Half day (9 am - 1 pm): $50.50 [recommended for children 4 years of age]
- Full day (9 am - 5 pm): $61
- Extended day (8 am - 6 pm): $71
What to Pack
- Hat and Sunscreen
- Morning Tea
- Closed Sport Shoes
- Afternoon Tea and Lunch (full and extended day kids only)
Please ensure all meals are nut-free.
Typical daily schedule (guide only)
- 8.00-9.00am: Extended day children arrive - Gymnastics Hall
- 9:00am: Full and extended day children enter stadium courts
- 9.00am-9.30am: Introduction games in Sports Hall
- 9.30am-9.45am: Group allocation
- 9.45am-11am: Sports circuit in Sports Hall (children separated into age groups)
- 11.00am-11.30am: Morning tea and toilet break upstairs
- 11.30am-1pm: Gymnastics
- 1:00pm-1:45pm: Farewell to half day children 1pm. Lunch for full and extended day kids
- 1.45pm-3.30pm:Group 1: Art and crafts in the Activities Room group 2: gymnastics (rotate)
- 3.30pm-5pm: Children’s movie rated either G or PG. Farewell to full day children 5pm
- 5.00pm-6:00 pm: Arts and crafts/board games/free time in the Activities Room
Cafe on site
There is a cafe on site at the Five Dock Leisure Centre. Parents can pre-order lunches in the morning and kids will have an opportunity to purchase nibblies prior to the movie. For more information please contact the cafe directly on 9747 0484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Is your child a registered gymnast wanting to attend the bayside kids activities AND their regular term gymnastics class?
Any registered gymnasts who are attending regular term classes during this period and would like to be a part of our Bayside Kids activities are encouraged to enrol. Staff will be available to transfer children from the bayside kids activities into their regular term class and back again into bayside kids at their scheduled time. Parents/Guardians MUST advise the front desk when SIGNING IN. This will ensure your childs name is marked on the roll our coaches will use for transferring children to and from classes. Failure to do so will result in your child missing out on their regular gymnastics class.
Is there any additional information we need to know about your child? FORM- This form is for anything that you feel the staff need to know about your child which may include medical conditions, allergies, behavioural tendancies or just other general information that will assist us care for your child.
Parent handbook-This handbook is designed to provide Parents/Guardians with important Information about how the FDLC Bayside Kids activities operates and what is required of parents/guardians who use the service.
Book online [Bookings open Monday, 16 September 2019]
If you have forgotten your user name and password please call the FDLC on 9911 6300 or email email@example.com
Please note that the first step on the online booking system requires you to click on the top right tab "BOOK ONLINE"