Bayside Kids Activities
Bayside kids is fully supervised and offers a range of sports and activities, including gymnastics, sports, movies and more for children 4-12 years of age.
Our Bayside Kids Activities is the perfect arrangement for busy parents. Let us do the work over the Summer break while you have peace of mind knowing your child(ren) is taken care of by our qualified staff who's dedicated to providing a clean, safe and fun environment for the kids.
The next Bayside Kids will run from:
- Week one: Monday, 6 January to Friday, 10 January 2020
- Week two: Monday, 13 January to Friday, 17 January 2020
- Week three: Monday, 20 January to Friday, 24 January 2020
- Full day (8.30 am - 5.30 pm): $61
What to Pack
- Hat and Sunscreen
- Morning Tea
- Closed Sport Shoes
- Lunch and Afternoon Tea
Please ensure all meals are nut-free and egg free. We also have a cafe on site at Five Dock Leisure Centre. Parents can pre-order lunches in the morning and kids will have an opportunity to purchase nibblies prior to the movie.
For more information please contact the cafe directly on (02) 9747 0484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Typical daily schedule (guide only)
- 8.30-9.30am: Sign in and proceed to stadium for introduction games
- 9.30am-9.45am: Group allocation
- 9.45am-11am: Sports circuit in Sports Hall (children separated into age groups)
- 11.00am-11.30am: Morning tea and toilet break upstairs
- 11.30am-1pm: Gymnastics
- 1:00pm-1:45pm: Lunch
- 1.45pm-3.30pm:Group 1: Gymnastics and outdoor activities (weather permitted) (rotate)
- 3.30pm-5.30pm: Free time in the activities room with a movie (G or PG rated) and board games
How to book? Bookings open Tuesday, 10 December 2019
Book online on our website and reserve a spot for your child.
If you have forgotten your username and password please call us on (02) 9911 6300 or email email@example.com where we can assist with retrieving your details.
Please note that the first step on the online booking system requires you to click on the top right tab "BOOK ONLINE"
Is your child a registered gymnast wanting to attend the bayside kids activities AND their regular term gymnastics class?
Any registered gymnasts who are attending regular term classes during this period and would like to be a part of our Bayside Kids activities are encouraged to enrol. Staff will be available to transfer children from the bayside kids activities into their regular term class and back again into bayside kids at their scheduled time. Parents/Guardians MUST advise the front desk when SIGNING IN. This will ensure your childs name is marked on the roll our coaches will use for transferring children to and from classes. Failure to do so will result in your child missing out on their regular gymnastics class.
- Bayside Kids Activities Flyer
- Pick up authorisation FORM
- Is there any additional information we need to know about your child? FORM- This form is for anything that you feel the staff need to know about your child which may include medical conditions, allergies, behavioural tendancies or just other general information that will assist us care for your child.
- Parent handbook-This handbook is designed to provide Parents/Guardians with important Information about how the FDLC Bayside Kids activities operates and what is required of parents/guardians who use the service.