Bayside Kids is a fully supervised school holiday program at the centre.
The program involves a variety of sports including gymnastics and is suited for children of all abilities. The next school holiday program will run from Monday 9 July to Friday 20 July 2018.
An in-house fully supervised school holiday program that includes a range of sports, fun games, gymnastics in our state of the art hall, a movie plus arts and crafts for children 4 -12 years of age.
Typical daily schedule for a DAY CAMP (guide only)
- 8.00-9.00am: Extended day children arrive - Gymnastics Hall
- 9:00am: Full and extended day children enter stadium courts
- 9.00am-9.30am: Introduction games in Sports Hall
- 9.30am-9.45am: Group allocation
- 9.45am-11am: Sports circuit in Sports Hall (children separated into age groups)
- 11.00am-11.30am: Morning tea and toilet break upstairs
- 11.30am-1pm: Gymnastics
- 1:00pm-1:45pm: Farewell to half day children 1pm. Lunch for full and extended day kids
- 1.45pm-3.30pm:Group 1: Art and crafts in the Activities Room group 2: gymnastics (rotate)
- 3.30pm-5pm: Children’s movie rated either G or PG. Farewell to full day children 5pm
- 5.00pm-6:00 pm: Arts and crafts/board games/free time in the Activities Room
- Half day 9am-1pm - $49 (recommended for children aged 4yrs)
- Full day 9am-5pm - $59
- Extended day 8am-6pm - $69
Cafe on site
There is a cafe on site at the Five Dock Leisure Centre. Parents can pre-order lunches in the morning and kids will have an opportunity to purchase nibblies prior to the movie. For more information please contact the cafe directly on 9747 0484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Is your child a registered gymnast wanting to attend the school holiday program AND their regular term gymnastics class?
Any registered gymnasts who are attending regular term classes during the holidays and would like to be a part of this school holiday program are encouraged to enrol. Staff will be available to transfer children from the holiday program into their regular term class and back again into the holiday program at their scheduled time. Parents/Guardians MUST advise the front desk when SIGNING IN. This will ensure your childs name is marked on the roll our coaches will use for transferring children to and from classes. Failure to do so will result in your child missing out on their regular gymnastics class.
Is there any additional information we need to know about your child? FORM- This form is for anything that you feel the staff need to know about your child which may include medical conditions, allergies, behavioural tendancies or just other general information that will assist us care for your child.
Parent handbook-This handbook is designed to provide Parents/Guardians with important Information about how the FDLC Bayside Kids program operates and what is required of parents/guardians who use the service.
If you have forgotten your user name and password please call the FDLC on 9911 6300 or email email@example.com
Please note that the first step on the online booking system requires you to click on the top tab "BOOKING ONLINE"